My guest post is being published on Jon Acuff’s Stuff Christians Like blog today – it’s a (hopefully!) funny take on the differences between churches in the US and UK, so go check it out. Feel free to post in the comments how witty, insightful and amazing it is
If you’ve come to Youth Workin’ It after already reading the post on Stuff Christians Like – welcome! I hope you found it witty, insightful and amazing too!
We’re really glad you’ve come to check us out. Here’s a quick guide around our site:
You should already be on our blog page, so you can scroll down and read our recent posts. To see older posts, there are a few ways of doing this:
- Click on “next page” at the bottom of this page
- Click on one of the categories at the very bottom of the page to read specific types of posts (e.g. youth retreat, youth group games, etc)
- Use the archive on the right (where it says “Check out our previous posts”)
- Click on one of the tags on the right hand side
2) How To Plan A Youth Retreat book
We recently published our first book – a step-by-step guide to planning a youth retreat. You’ve come at the perfect time, as we’ve got a sale on the PDF ebook version this week where it’s been reduced to just $4.99.
You can also buy it in paperback or as Kindle and Nook ebooks. Find out more about How To Plan A Youth Retreat here.
3) Who are we?
4) Youth work & youth ministry services
Even if you don’t live near us in Virginia – or even if you’re in a different country – we also offer virtual consultancy.
5) Connect with us!
We’d love to connect with you in the following ways:
- Subscribe to receive our posts via email - you’ll receive one email a day with that day’s post(s). Don’t worry, we’ll never spam you or sell your details.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
Once again, thanks for visiting Youth Workin’ It! We hope you find some useful stuff on our site. If you know any youth pastors or youth workers, we’d love for you to tell them about us – each week we provide:
- Youth work session plan ideas
- Youth group fundraisers
- Youth retreat advice
- Program administration ideas
- And much more – all for free!